Saturday, April 21, 2007

Illustration Friday...Polar


Illustration Friday...Polar
Pen and Ink
This week's theme was "Polar". This is a picture of my daughter playing with her MegaBlock Penguins and Polar Bears. No, she isn't about to eat her toys with her giant man-hands:) Can you tell I have a few issues with this picture? Drawing with pen is pretty unforgiving, so I just have to live with the consequences. By the way, she doesn't really have giant man-hands, they just look that way in my drawing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautifully rendered drawings!!

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Very nice drawing.

Mike said...

Giant man hands or not, you have some great pictures on your blog. Nice work.

Janice Ykema said...

you know... Id take this into photoshop... and play with it there if it bothers you... You have some absolutely beautiful work... Im wondering if you pulled her farther back.. and really pushed the perspective... if you would have as much a problem with the piece? Dont get me wrong... I like it .. A lot... !